Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Taylor K. Theories of Our Universe



WORKS CITED:
Big Bang Theory." Big Bang Theory. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2010. .

"Creating a Universe-Creation Theory." University of Victoria - Web.UVic.ca. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2010. .

halos, studying the distribution of these dark matter, and until very recently only a handful had been seen. A lot of these could have no visible stars. "Solved: someone found those pesky missing Dwarf Galaxies | Blog | Futurismic." Futurismic - near-future science fiction and fact since 2001. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2010. .

"SPACE-TALK - The Bubble Universe Theory." Space-Talk : The Forum for Astronomy, Space and related topics.. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2010. .

"The Antinomy of Objects « Larval Subjects .." Larval Subjects .. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2010. .

"The Parallel Universe: Does The Multiverse Provide A Theory of Everything?." Physics. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2010. .

way, the, and what&. "Studying The Bible: The Topical Method « I'm Speaking Truth…." I'm Speaking Truth…. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2010. .

Some information I found interesting was how someone could just make up a theory to get themselves a name. Maybe it is just me, but I have no idea how the String Theory works. I understand some of the concepts, but the big picture is still a blur. Some of the theories I looked up were within my grasp, but some of the information I looked up was a little confusing. Overall, this research project helped me learn a lot of new information.

6 comments:

  1. I really like the quote on the first slide. All the facts you posted helped me understand the theories of the universe better. I also like how you included you opinion. There is nothing that I would change about this presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked the quote on the first slide. I also think you did a good job explaining all those theories. There was just one thing, though - sometimes you had a little too much text on on slide, and it got a little hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of the aboce comments, and especially some of the font was to small. What is an embryodic universe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you're talking about how the string theory didn't make sense because we started researching that and stopped because we didn't understand. I would've made the text a little bigger, but I could still understand. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice powerpoing Taylor! I agree with Jennifer, maybe make your text a little bigger other this was packed with excellent information! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NIce job! I really liked the amount of information you used in this. When I tried to research the string theory, it didn't make that much sense either. Maybe next time, you could try to make the text bigger so it is easier to read. Great job overall!

    ReplyDelete