Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dark Matter and Dark Energy-Lian A.



Find information for the subjects of dark matter and dark energy was challenging. It was difficult because a lot of the websites were unclear about exactly what they are. Also, none of the sites seemed to agree on the percentage of matter and energy that is dark. I was unable to find information about the idea of dark matter and energy being used as an energy source. The most interesting fact that I discovered, was that a lot of the energy in the universe is dark.

7 comments:

  1. I liked the information you have, a question I have is what is the stuff that scientist know dark matter isn't? This topic I am finding is somewhat hard to research because we do not know much about. I thought you did a nice job though

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was very informational! I really like all of your facts. Great job overall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You obviously found some good facts on your subject, which was hard to find a lot on. I think you did a good job on this presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a very organized presentation Lian! Nice Job! your facts were very specific!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lian!
    This was a really solid presentation! You seem to really understand this concept.

    Amanda,
    The other 5ish% of the Universe is what we call "normal" matter. It is the small fraction of the Universe that we can see :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lian, I really liked how you showed that chart, I found it on a web site that showed the same diagram and it really helped me understand it. Next time, you might want to include your opinion a little more, but otherwise, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a really good job and had a lot of great information. The chart really helped me to futher understand matter and energy. My one question is that I was wondering how much scientists accually know about dark matter and energy? Overall great presentation.

    ReplyDelete