Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dark Energy and Mater



(Cañadas, B. (2009). What else can we learn about Dark Matter from Neutrino Telescopes?. AIP Conference Proceedings, 1115(1), 308-313. doi:10.1063/1.3131517.)


above, scientists have come up with the composition that we described, ~70% dark energy, ~25% dark matter, and ~5% normal matter. What is dark matter?. "Dark Energy, Dark Matter — NASA Science." NASA Science. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Jan. 2010. .


This was kind of hard for me, because I kept looking for information on how to capture and use dark energy/matter. does anyone know anything about that???

6 comments:

  1. You had good information. The presentation however left me wanting to know more. I thought it was a slight bit to short and maybe needed a little more in depth research, but nice job with the info you do have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the info was good but there wasn't enough of it. Also I like how you included your opinion on what the scientists are saying about the dark matter and energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree, the info was lacking but what was there was good.

    Eric B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, I agree with the other comments. The facts that you do have are very informational and helped me understand more about the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan, I think this is a good presentation but maybe you could have found a little bit more information. Good job, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Ryan, I agree with the rest of the people. You had a good information, but yo need more of it. Also, you could have added some pictures to make the presentation more interesting. I was wondering if there was much information about dark matter and energy.

    ReplyDelete