Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Alex H Is The Government Hiding UFO's From The Public?




Work Cited


Book
Becklake, Sue . Space. New York, NY: Dorling Kindersley, 1991. Print.
Primary Source
"Student Research Center - powered by EBSCOhost: A 'SWITCH' DIMS UFO SIGHTINGS." EBSCOhost. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Jan. 2010. agreement, their security, and probably will be for life regarding projects.
"Area 51 Special Projects Team." Home Page - Roadrunners Internationale Declassified U-2 A-12 Projects Aquatone OXCART Area 51. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Jan. 2010.

I found this project to be very interesting and fun. I got to learn a lot about Area 51 and some UFO sightings. I learned a lot about the F-117 program which i thought was very interesting. It was kind of hard to find a good site about Area 51, most sites had some good information but others were unbelievable and crazy. All in All this project was fun but my favorite was when I got to research alternet theories of the universe.

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I don't think the government is hiding any aliens, but I do think that Area 51 is real. It's probably used for developing and testing brand new aircraft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeha, I agree with what Greg said, adn I liked how detailed your paper was. It was a very good essay, I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you and Greg. They probably just don't want us to know what technology they have because we could be a spy and tell some other country. From the information you gave I definitly don't think there's any aliens there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Area 51 is so cool. I wish I knew what was inside of it! Great paper Alex, before I read it I barley knew anything about Area 51, now I know everything! Great Job!
    --John

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone above. You did a really great job of writing a detailed paper. I like how you started with a few questions, it made me think about what you had asked.

    ReplyDelete