Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sri's Theory Presentation

Sri K.




One thing that I found fascinating during my reasearchis all the different theories that are out there.

"Big Crunch." Astornomy. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2010. <1.bp.blogspot.com/_ngTuU89-TnQ/SrH4wSIA1AI/AAAAAAAAABQ/o9Z24se4Js0/s400/Big_crunch.png>.

"Hindu God Vishnu." Asrononmy. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2010. .

"Oscillating Universe Theory." Creation - AllAboutCreation.org. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2010. .

"Second Law of Thermodynamics." wordpress. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2010.
"The Big Bang Theory." Astornomy. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2010. .

"Theories of Creation, Indian Philosophy." Free Encyclopedia & Web Portal on Indian Culture & Lifestyle. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2010.
"indianchild.com." Astronomy. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2010. .

"thinkquest.org." Astornomy. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Jan. 2010.

9 comments:

  1. this is really good. it shows you took time to reaserch everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brad -- that was very thorough.
    I actually believe strongly in the oscillating universe theory. I didn't get what the second law of thermodynamics means, but the big bang seems pretty logical to me.
    It is neat how Indian philosophy is translated to the science.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your presentaion. I don't think that anyone else did the Indian Philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job finding unique theories. Also, way to go on going in depth in everything about your theories. Good content, but a little dull, but still, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Job Sri!
    Your information was really interesting and I loved all your pictures. They helped support your information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this presentation. The way that you presented the informataion piece by piece really made it easy to understand. Also how you used a theory that relates to your heritage is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found the Indian theory very interesting, I would have never thought of that. Great job Sri!
    --Alex H

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Indian theory was sort of confusing, but that is ok you explained it well. I would of liked to hear more on the oscillating theory, but your presentation was very nice, good job

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you chose theories that no one else chose, but I agree with Amanda, the Indian theory was a bit confusing. But overall you had a lot of good information and a nice presentation.

    ReplyDelete