Friday, January 15, 2010

Life Outside Of Our Solar System




Work Cited
Book
Becklake, Sue . Space. New York, NY: Dorling Kindersley, 1991. Print.
"Finding Life Outside Our Solar System - Astronomy Expert (UK)." Improve your Knowledge of Astronomy at Astronomy Expert (UK). N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Jan. 2010.

This project was still fun for me but it wasn't my favorite project. I think that SETI is very cool, you can download a program from SETI that runs on you computer and slowly runs through a part of SETI's data. You don't even know it's running but your helping to find aliens! I had never heard of METI so it was nice to find out some information about them, wouldn't it be cool if we actually were able to talk with an alien? I found it more boring to research the search for non-intelegint life forms. All in all I learned a lot from this project!

1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of SETI or METI, wouldn't it be cool if they found somthing or someone out there? You had very good information and you presented it very well, great job!
    --John

    ReplyDelete