Monday, January 18, 2010

Alex H Dark Matter And Dark Energy




Work Cited
"Dark Matter Observed, SLAC Today, August 22, 2006." SLAC Today. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Jan. 2010.

"HubbleSite - NewsCenter - New Clues About the Nature of Dark Energy: Einstein May Have Been Right After All (02/20/2004) - Release Text." HubbleSite -- Out of the ordinary...out of this world.. N.p., n.d. Web. 15 Jan. 2010.

I found this project very interesting because I have never heard of dark matter or dark energy. This project allowed me to research and find out more information about both dark energy and matter. I found it kind of hard to understand and find an easy deffinition of dark energy but I think that I have a general understanding of the concept. This project wasn't my favorite so far but I learned a lot of good information while creating it and it was still kind of fun.

5 comments:

  1. Does dark matter have anything to do with a vaccuum in space?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark matter is onlyh a theory, it is not in any way proven but if nothing is there, I quote, "It would be an awful waste of space!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this paper to be very informative, up until now I had no idea dark matter even existed. I am still a little confused on the dark energy concept but still, great job!
    --John

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with what John said in that I am confused on dark energy, but I thought your dark matter part was good, just try to explain the energy part better, and I think this would be perfect then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are many supporting facts about different theories but they can't prove it yet like everyone said. Dark energy can be a bit confusing but in simple terms it is quite simple.

    ReplyDelete