Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Alex H Did We Land On The Moon?




Work Cited
" www.braeunig.us. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Jan. 2010.

"The Apollo Program." Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Jan. 2010.

"Re: Is there a mirror on the moon and which mission put it there?." MadSciNet: The 24-hour exploding laboratory.. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Jan. 2010.
Primary Source

McDougall, Walter A... "Student Research Center - powered by EBSCOhost: Shooting the Moon." EBSCOhost. N.p., n.d. Web. 11 Jan. 2010. .


I really liked this project because I got to learn more about thge Apollo space program. Up until this point all that I new was that Apollo 1 had a cockpit fire and never took off and that Apollo 11 landed on the moon. This project allowed me to look further into the Apollo Space Program. I this project fairly eaisy compared to the theories assignment. So far this was the most fun assignment I have done yet.

3 comments:

  1. I think the corner reflectors are a great concept, especially for proof. But could the event be simulated by two mirrors facing eachother, light going on forever, or until the scientists decided to interfere, thinking it would be long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Stern, that's some big words but thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Alex! You had great information. I like how in your first paragraph you described how the space race started. Great job!

    ReplyDelete