Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life on Other Planets~ Jennifer G.

I thought this research was pretty easy to find, but it wasn't as easy as some of the other information. I found it interesting that Venus could have, at one point, had living creatures or plants. I thought this was an interesting project, and it leaves me thinking about other planets.

By the way, these are my other sources from the all the projects:

Primary Sources
"An Interview with Stephen Hawking." Science Watch®. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Jan. 2010. .

"Robert Hazen says there may be many other living worlds | EarthSky." Earth Sky, A clear voice for science: The World's Top Scientists Heard 15 Million Times a Day.. N.p., n.d. Web. 27 Jan. 2010. .

Books
Farndon, John. From Ptolemy's Spheres to Dark Energy: Discovering the Universe (Chain Reactions). Chicago: Heinemann, 2007. Print.

Sparrow, Giles. Observing the Universe. london: world almanac library, 2006. Print.



2 comments:

  1. Jenifer, Your essay had some great facts and content.I think life exists on other planets. It has been documented that amongst Mars' ice caps there were remains of microscopic organisms and bacteria. I also agree with you that similar situations to earth could have happened in other solar systems in other galaxies all over the universe. Great essay, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info, you really backed up your opinion well. Your essay got me thinking, and I've made my own opinion. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete